What Can MilesWeb’s Shared Hosting Do for Your Business
A website is an online asset that showcases your brand’s tone and credibility. If you have a good online presence, then more visitors and traffic which ultimately give the maximum revenue for businesses. In such cases, web hosting company like MilesWeb offer reliable web hosting options like shared hosting, VPS hosting, cloud hosting, linux shared hosting, and many more. For new entrants who have started the business, will require a good level of the website. This is where shared hosting helps new-age business owners in building their online presence.
But as beginners, many of the users are unaware of this term and ask, what is shared hosting? For beginners, MilesWeb’s shared hosting will give a good outcome that help in building a good site with managed support and other premium features. They are a leading web hosting company offering a higher ROI to all clients. Shared hosting services are a good level of web hosting option that MilesWeb offers because it contains 24×7 support and other premium features. In this blog, let us have a quick overview of how a business will get the benefit out of shared hosting.
What is shared hosting?
As the name suggests, shared hosting is a kind of web hosting option in which hosting server resources are shared among different hosting users. Which means SSD NVMe storage space, CPU, and the bandwidth are shared among different users who are using the same server space. Hosting websites on shared servers means users are using the server space that has different websites hosted on it.
As there is no server allocated to a single users you can say that the server cost is affordable. MilesWeb too also offers affordable hosting plans starting with the cost of ₹50/month. In return, hosting users will get premium features like SSD NVMe storage space, tech support 24×7 and a free SSL. Remember that SSL certificates are essential to safeguard sites from the potential cyberthreats.
An individual or business purchases space on the Internet to make their website accessible to the world through web hosting. To get your website online, you need web hosting, for example, if you want to create a website for your business.
There is a possibility that your website will not handle high traffic efficiently, and that you will not have root access depending on your hosting plan. A crowded server may also affect the performance of your website. Entry-level shared hosting plans may be the perfect affordable solution if you’re just starting a small blog or launching a new site.
What you should look for in shared hosting?
So far, you have read about the shared hosting in detail, but the major concern for you should be what all factors are there to look while purchasing shared hosting plans. Shared hosting services like data safety, website performance, and the site traffic are too much depended. To make your task easier some of the parameters that are included are:
- The disk storage: Undoubtedly, you will store your site’s information and database in a disk. So, there should be an ample data space available in the plan. MilesWeb will give you this space to host unlimited websites via shared hosting plans.
- Bandwidth: If there is a huge number of visitors on your website, server’s speed will hamper and exceeding the limit will lead to server failure and plan charges. Get an unmetered bandwidth with good features and an infrastructural hardware by MilesWeb. You can easily host unlimited websites with an uptime guaranteed99.95%. Such factors will give you minimum latency rate.
- Uptime: MilesWeb’s all hosting plans will give you a guaranteed 99.95% uptime. These includes shared hosting plans too. Users or the managed support experts can easily monitor the uptime rate and evaluate whether hosted sites are performing well or not.
- Customer support: We understand that many users are unaware of technical expertise to manage server resources. This is where MilesWeb offers 24×7 tech support via live chat and email.
- Website security: MilesWeb gives you free SSL certificates inclusive with web hosting plans. Don’t skimp on security factor or make your website vulnerable threats.
- Control panel with easy-to-use interface – Having an easy-to-use control panel makes it convenient to perform most tasks. The pre-installed apps and ecommerce features are also attractive. See if your website is supported by the apps listed on the dashboard
- Number of Databases: There are many types of databases (MySQL) and programming languages (PHP) that need to be supported by the server. MilesWeb will provide you unlimited MySQL databases.
As an add-on, some hosting providers offer domain name services. When you want to set up the website and have it running from one place, this is convenient.
Wrapping it Up
Shared Hosting services offer a plethora of features and benefits. MilesWeb will give you premium features with tech support and an affordable cost. As a result, entrepreneurs can easily scale the business.